geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: User Feedback Request -- this means you!
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:32:56 GMT
+1

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Mario Rübsam

                      <mr@coderesearch.        To:       user@geronimo.apache.org

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: User Feedback Request -- this
means you!
                      03/29/2006 03:15

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      user

Hi,

Jian Liao wrote:
> Setup something like JBoss Certified Partner Program
> <http://www.jboss.org/partners/program>. I would like to see Jetspeed-2
> joined Geronimo Certfied Partner Program:)
> It will encourage more program, opensource project to integrate with
> Geronimo.
>
> - Jian Liao

I really don't know why a partner program encourages integration.
There are some reasons why we moved to Geronimo. One is that certified
thingy, which brings more commercial pressure in development. I really
like the open documentation and discussion with geronimo community and
committers. No need for privileged certified partners.

-Mario