geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Bradford, Jeff L" <JBRAD...@amfam.com>
Subject RE: Release Management
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:48:57 GMT
Thanks for the info Sachin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sachin Patel [mailto:sppatel2@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:47 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release Management

FYI The eclipse update manager can be run headlessly and it can be
used not just to install "features/plugins" but it can be used to
install any type of archive and to any target with the use of custom
InstallHandlers so technically it could be used to update G. I don't
know offhand how much a standalone update manager pulls in and how
much overhead there would be, but I think its something definitely to
look into.

- sachin