geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin for Geronimo doesn't work
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:57:43 GMT
Could you provide more details on what you're doing/seeing? The steps
that need to be taken are to define a runtime then define a server.
If you go directly to the New-->Server wizard this will prompt you
first for the runtime where you can point to your G installation.
Once your server is defined from the servers view click the green
start icon which will launch the server.

The log file is in your workspace metadata .log, the same log file
used globally within eclipse.

- sachin