geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Cartier" <dennis.cart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User Feedback Request -- this means you!
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:42:44 GMT
1) JDK 5.0
2) 1st class HttpSession clustering. If this means full WADI support I
am all for it.
3) Better redeployment to prevent requests from failing if they hit
that server during the  redeploy.
4) More integration with Apache mod_JK/mod_ajp . It would be nice if a
request would continue through a pool until it landed on a server with
that webapp. I can keep dreaming ;)
5) Mass deployment tools that allow the server 'cloning' and rollout
mentioned during Geronimos initial days. (I am not sure if this may
already be possible).

To be honest I have not started using Geronimo yet and have been
waiting on the sidelines until I saw the benefits of making the
switch. I could care less about the J2EE support.

Dennis

--

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die

Hunter S. Thompson, US journalist (1939 – 2005)