geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: eclipse plugin
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:04:32 GMT
Yes, this article is outdated, and I should remove the reference to
it or better update it. :)  The reference to the plugin
org.eclipse.jst.server.geronimo.core was valid when the geronimo
eclipse plugin was part of WTP in its 0.7 release.  The UI in WTP
from .7 to 1.0.1 has changed significantly as well.

The easiest way to get started is to simply download the all-in-one
package of WTP 1.0.1 (this includes all the prereqs).  Once you've
started up a workbench, when defining a new runtime you'll see a link
"Don't see your server listed?", click this and you'll see geronimo
and hit Install.  This will install the geronimo plugins you need
automatically.

- sachin