geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Accessing an https URL from my jsp page
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 06:49:38 GMT
So is the problem that the HTTPS server certificate is not trusted
until you configure something for your SSL client?  You might be able
to import the CA cert for the server into the default trust store at
var/security/keystore (at least, that's where it is for now; it will
be moved in Geronimo 1.2).

Thanks,
    Aaron