geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Accessing JMS resources from application client
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:55:22 GMT
The JMS resources actually live in the JMS server.  So if both the
Geronimo server and application client declare the same destinations,
then there will really only be one physical destination, living in the
JMS server, but both the Geronimo code and application client code
will be able to access it.  So a web service in the server can be a
producer while an application client can be the consumer or vice
versa.

Thanks,
    Aaron