geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JAAS configuration in geronimo
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:25:18 GMT
The console does not yet let you specify a JAR where it should look
for the login module code -- there's an outstanding JIRA issue for
this.  So what you need to do is configure things in the console (but
don't have it try a login), and then instead of deploying the security
realm right there, have it generate a plan for you, put the
<dependency> element David described into the plan (at the top, just
inside the main element), and then save that to a file and deploy it
on the command line like:

java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy my-security-plan.xml

Thanks,
    Aaron