geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JAAS configuration in geronimo
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:04:41 GMT
The error seems to be saying that it can't find com.mysql.jdbc.Driver in the
MySQL 3.0.15 JAR that you put in the repository.  It seems unlikely, but can
you run a "jar -tf" on that JAR and make sure that there's a
com/mysql/jdbc/Driver.class in there?  If there is, perhaps we have a bug
and we don't load the JAR correctly for the test.

I'm pretty sure this will work if you set up a JDBC pool in the console and
then just point your security realm to that instead of separately
configuring the JDBC JAR and connection settings in the security realm
screen.

Thanks,
     Aaron