geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Help with CMP Entity Bean
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:17:35 GMT
Gianny -- I don't believe your resource-link information is correct.
A resource-link should work for either a resource (in this case, DB
pool) deployed in the same EAR, *or* in the top level of the server
(e.g. as a standalone database connection pool).  Do you disagree?
(My understanding from David J is that ejb-link, in contrast, works
the way you describe, so the two are not similar in that respect.)

Thanks,
    Aaron