geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Admin Console - Log Manager functionality
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:14:25 GMT
Sure.  It may be worth noting whether you see any change in
var/config/config.xml after you make the change in the console (or, I
guess, after you shut down after making the change in the console).
To try to determinine if we're writing to config.xml but ignoring the
setting there, or if we're just never writing the change to config.xml
at all.

Thanks,
    Aaron