geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <>
Subject Re: deployment error
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:10:06 GMT
That usually means you started an application client (or the
application client container) within Geronimo.  If that's the case,
you should stop it and then Geronimo should be happier -- the
application client features are not meant to run in the same JVM as
the server.  In any case, it's not a problem with the application
you're deploying *now*, it's a problem with something already running
in the server.

If you can't figure it out, post your config.xml to the list and maybe
we'll be able to see what's wrong.

On 3/6/06, saneera Gunasekara <> wrote:
> hi
>  I m new to the geranimo
>  I deply hello world sample application to geranimo when i m going to deploy
> it
>  get an error message
>  java.lang.IllegalStateException:
> More than one configuration mananger was found in kernel
> More than one configuration mananger was found in kernel
> pls how to avoid this error and run it
> thanks
> Madura

View raw message