geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: deployment error
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:10:06 GMT
That usually means you started an application client (or the
application client container) within Geronimo.  If that's the case,
you should stop it and then Geronimo should be happier -- the
application client features are not meant to run in the same JVM as
the server.  In any case, it's not a problem with the application
you're deploying *now*, it's a problem with something already running
in the server.

If you can't figure it out, post your config.xml to the list and maybe
we'll be able to see what's wrong.

Thanks,
    Aaron