geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Brill Pappin" <johnpap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError deployment errors
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 03:12:42 GMT
You and me both!
I find I'm actually disapointed that it's not following the spec...
after all, how else do we ensure that our portable code can run on
Geronimo?

Who do I have to poke, bug and generally hastly to get this choice reviewed?

Yes, I can be mouthy, and I do appreciate all the hardwork thats gone
into Geronimo, but I'd also like to be able to use it and as I
mentioned in another post, not a single webapp that I've tried runs
without major surgery... not a good situation.

Anyway, the key here is *isolation*... don't share anything with the
webapp unless specifically configured to do so.
I suspect this has security implecations as well, but don't have the
time at the moment to dig for them.

- Brill Pappin

[...]