geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Brill Pappin" <johnpap...@gmail.com>
Subject Not a single webapp seems to work
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 04:29:25 GMT
I've been developing java webapps for years and run many of those...
however I can't seem to get *one single application* to run on
Geronimo.

There always seems to be a problem of one sort or another... however I
am very excited by the  server and would really like to migrate all of
my existing applications to it.

Is there some special standard Geronimo is implementing? Is it just
simply very strict as to what it will accept?

Is anyone else having trouble deploying well known/mature webapps?

I'd love to hear about the experiance others are having, and any of
those details that make up the "personality" of the server.