geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing locally Container Beans
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:13:41 GMT
Hi Olivier,
               You need not pass any properties to the InitialContext for
local lookups from other components running in the server. You only need to
give an ejb-ref in the deployment descriptor. You can get more info on this
from Aaron's book

http://www.chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/geronimo-html-one-page.html

There are also many examples in developerworks and confluence

Regards
Manu