geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Configuring DB2 CLI "legacy" driver with Geronimo
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:40:51 GMT
By legacy driver you mean the Type 2 driver?

I haven't tried it but I would expect that there are at least two changes that
need to be made.  First, you'll need to ensure that your runtime environment is
setup to find the dlls or so's depending on the target OS.  The second is when
deploying the driver you'll need to specify that the DriverType is 2 and not 4.

Can you provide some additional detail on how your setting this up ?