geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Rübsam ...@coderesearch.com>
Subject Re: User Feedback Request -- this means you!
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:15:04 GMT
Hi,

Jian Liao wrote:
> Setup something like JBoss Certified Partner Program
> <http://www.jboss.org/partners/program>. I would like to see Jetspeed-2
> joined Geronimo Certfied Partner Program:)
> It will encourage more program, opensource project to integrate with
> Geronimo.
>
> - Jian Liao

I really don't know why a partner program encourages integration.
There are some reasons why we moved to Geronimo. One is that certified
thingy, which brings more commercial pressure in development. I really
like the open documentation and discussion with geronimo community and
committers. No need for privileged certified partners.

-Mario