geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message-Driven-Bean (JBoss to Geronimo)
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:47:29 GMT
Hi Oliver,
Have you checked out these articles about migration from JBoss to Geronimo?

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Migrating+to+Apache+Geronimo

The one on MDB is still for Geronimo M5 not v1.0 but you still should be able to migrate.
I still
need to update a few articles there but for this case I think the only change you would have
to do
in addition to the steps in the article is to remove the *parentId=""* tag from the geronimo-web.xml

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan