geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mario Rübsam ...@coderesearch.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo documentation update
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:04:44 GMT
Hi Hernan,

yes I have it running with the Java Service from Objectweb.
The old Javants won't work any longer and we switched to that wrapper
for our old JBoss based version and the new Geronimo based versions of
our apps.
It worked well and the configuration is quite simple (only one commandline
to register the service). But this may a problem when you need more
control over the system settings. The license is LGPL and MIT license
for the JSW.
If I have some time I will try the JSW because the runability on both
Windos and UNIX systems sounds good.

-Mario