geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy Tool: deploy vs redeploy
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:55:59 GMT
Agree that would make it easier for the user.

Are you thinking of supporting the old commands for users with existing
deployment bat/sh scripts for their apps or will the redeploy command be
unsupported and documented as a  migration task in the release notes?

Does anyone know if there is a way to have a JIRA flagged as having a
migration impact, so we can group those together or flag them in the
release notes?

John