geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Pablo <pa...@tiger.com.pl>
Subject geronimo and eclipse wtp
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:00:03 GMT
Hello everyone

I've been trying to use wtp plugin for eclipse to run my web application
with no success so far.
wtp and Apache tomcat 5.5.x works fine however geronimo doesn't.

So I wanted to run the simplest possible web application on geronimo
using wtp plugin.
Created a webapp with an index.html file.
Then I start the geronimo server (jetty) and when it's running I choose
"Run on server" from index.html's context menu (from a tutorial).
Of course I choose geronimo and press finish. Unfortunatelly I got message:

    HTTP ERROR: 404

Not Found

RequestURI=/wtp_tutorial/index.html