geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bryan Noll <bn...@virtuas.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has a query component
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:19:25 GMT
Start trimming pieces of your web.xml definition away that are unnecessary.

EG...

Take out: configId="WebApp"

Maybe try it without the security related elements.

Xavier Vanderstukken wrote:
> I reduce the web.xml file to only one webapp tag but the error message 
> still occurs.
> The error message does not say the location of the error :-(
>
>
> Bryan Noll wrote:
>
>> I tried the simple HelloWorld examples via the deployer console, both 
>> with a geronimo deployment plan and without and it worked just fine 
>> for me.  I'd like to try to help more, but you'll need to be more 
>> descriptive.
>>
>> Xavier Vanderstukken wrote:
>>
>>> I deploy the war file through the geronimo web console.
>>> I try to deploy a second web application either without the 
>>> geronimo-web.xml file and it works fine.
>>> I can not figure out what is the problem with that web application.
>>>
>>> Bryan Noll wrote:
>>>
>>>> Better possibility...
>>>>
>>>> Any question marks in your filenames or paths?  Can't be done on 
>>>> Windows, but can on a Mac.
>>>>
>>>> Bryan Noll wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> FYI... Doesn't look like the space character in a directory name 
>>>>> is the problem.
>>>>>
>>>>> The following worked just fine for me:
>>>>>
>>>>> 1)
>>>>> $ pwd
>>>>> /cygdrive/c/projects-sandbox/gmo helloworld
>>>>>
>>>>> java -jar C:/tools/geronimo-1.0/bin/deployer.jar deploy 
>>>>> ./HelloWorld.war
>>>>>
>>>>> 2)
>>>>> $ pwd
>>>>> /cygdrive/c/tools/geronimo-1.0/bin
>>>>>
>>>>> java -jar ./deployer.jar deploy "C:/projects-sandbox/gmo 
>>>>> helloworld/HelloWorld.war"
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Bryan Noll wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Where does the file (ear, war) you're trying to deploy live on 
>>>>>> the file system?  Could it be that it lives in a path location 
>>>>>> that has an illegal character (illegal in terms of a URI) in it?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Look here for illegal characters.  
>>>>>> http://www.docjar.com/docs/api/java/net/URI.html  Search for 
>>>>>> '*Illegal characters*'.  The most common would be a space.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --Bryan
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Xavier Vanderstukken wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> When trying to deploy my web application I receive the following

>>>>>>> error. See the attached file for my deployement file.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 13:41:01,716 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
>>>>>>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has a query component
>>>>>>>        at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:330)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.getTargetFile(DeploymentContext.java:459)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.addFile(DeploymentContext.java:384)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.installModule(JettyModuleBuilder.java:388)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$b30bba8a.invoke(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:800)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:36)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$c024401e.installModule(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.installModule(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:148)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$d0c31844.invoke(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:800)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:36)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$c024401e.installModule(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:340)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e56ec6.invoke(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:800)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:36)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$cc114890.buildConfiguration(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:269)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:102)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:835)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:178)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.console.configmanager.DeploymentPortlet.processAction(DeploymentPortlet.java:112)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.dispatch(PortletServlet.java:229)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doPost(PortletServlet.java:163)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:153)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:428)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyServletHolder.handle(JettyServletHolder.java:99)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:830)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.JSR154Filter.doFilter(JSR154Filter.java:170)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:471)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:283)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.include(Dispatcher.java:163)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.invoke(PortletInvokerImpl.java:120)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.action(PortletInvokerImpl.java:68)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.processPortletAction(PortletContainerImpl.java:164)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.core.PortletContainerWrapperImpl.processPortletAction(PortletContainerWrapperImpl.java:82)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Servlet.doGet(Servlet.java:227)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Servlet.doPost(Servlet.java:267)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:428)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyServletHolder.handle(JettyServletHolder.java:99)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:830)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.JSR154Filter.doFilter(JSR154Filter.java:170)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:471)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:568)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:633)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
>>>>>>>        at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:909)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:816)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:982)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:833)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:244)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: 
>>>>>>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has a query component
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:312)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:102)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$734a235d.invoke(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:835)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:178)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.console.configmanager.DeploymentPortlet.processAction(DeploymentPortlet.java:112)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.dispatch(PortletServlet.java:229)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.doPost(PortletServlet.java:163)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.core.PortletServlet.service(PortletServlet.java:153)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:428)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyServletHolder.handle(JettyServletHolder.java:99)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:830)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.JSR154Filter.doFilter(JSR154Filter.java:170)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:471)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:283)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.include(Dispatcher.java:163)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.invoke(PortletInvokerImpl.java:120)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.action(PortletInvokerImpl.java:68)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.PortletContainerImpl.processPortletAction(PortletContainerImpl.java:164)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.core.PortletContainerWrapperImpl.processPortletAction(PortletContainerWrapperImpl.java:82)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Servlet.doGet(Servlet.java:227)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Servlet.doPost(Servlet.java:267)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:615)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:428)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyServletHolder.handle(JettyServletHolder.java:99)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:830)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.JSR154Filter.doFilter(JSR154Filter.java:170)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:471)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:568)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:633)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
>>>>>>>        at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:909)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:816)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:982)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:833)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:244)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)
>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has a query

>>>>>>> component
>>>>>>>        at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:330)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.getTargetFile(DeploymentContext.java:459)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.addFile(DeploymentContext.java:384)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder.installModule(JettyModuleBuilder.java:388)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.jetty.deployment.JettyModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$b30bba8a.invoke(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:800)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:36)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$c024401e.installModule(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.installModule(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:148)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$d0c31844.invoke(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:800)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:36)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.ModuleBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$c024401e.installModule(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:340)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$38e56ec6.invoke(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> net.sf.cglib.reflect.FastMethod.invoke(FastMethod.java:53)
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.invoke(FastMethodInvoker.java:38)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:118)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:800)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:36)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.ConfigurationBuilder$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$cc114890.buildConfiguration(<generated>)

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>        at 
>>>>>>> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:269)
>>>>>>>        ... 46 more
>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> <web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.0"
>>>>>>>          xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-1.1"
>>>>>>>          
>>>>>>> xmlns:cfg="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.0"
>>>>>>>          configId="WebApp">
>>>>>>>     <context-root>/www</context-root>
>>>>>>>     
>>>>>>> <context-priority-classloader>false</context-priority-classloader>
>>>>>>>     
>>>>>>> <security-realm-name>geronimo-properties-realm</security-realm-name>

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>     <sec:security>
>>>>>>>         <sec:default-principal>
>>>>>>>             <sec:principal 
>>>>>>> class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                            name="anonymous"/>
>>>>>>>         </sec:default-principal>           <sec:role-mappings>
>>>>>>>             <sec:role role-name="admin">
>>>>>>>                 <sec:principal 
>>>>>>> class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal"

>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>                                name="admin" 
>>>>>>> designated-run-as="true"/>
>>>>>>>             </sec:role>
>>>>>>>         </sec:role-mappings>
>>>>>>>     </sec:security>
>>>>>>> </web-app>
>>>>>>>   
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message