geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:19:56 GMT
As far as I know, db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar is the DB2 license for DB2 ESE and DB2 Connect.

db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar has to be used along with db2jcc_license_cu.jar

I understand you may not have a lic to directly connect to zOS but you should have a lic to
connect
to DB2 Connect (which is db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar)

Cheers!
Hernan