geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:51:41 GMT
don't you have these files in the <sqllib_home>\java ?

db2jcc.jar
db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar
db2jcc_license_cu.jar

You should not have to extract these files from any zip, in fact there should be more jar
files in
that directory.

If you try to repackage these files in a zip or jar it will still not work.

Cheers!
Hernan