geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:51:36 GMT
Once you copy those files in the ...db2/jars directory then you need to add them to the deployment

plan, here is an excerpt

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Keep in mind the deployment is *MANUAL*, you may create a template through the Admin Console
then you need to create a file (a db2_plan.xml) and deploy it manually. Once deployed you
don't have
an option from the console yet to test an already existing pool.

Fran Varin wrote:
> Hi Matt,
> I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to when you say that I need to
> include the license JARS as "dependencies". We copied the following jars to
> C:\Apache\geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1\geronimo-1.0\repository\db2\jars
> db2jcc-8.1.7.jar
> db2jcc_license_c-8.1.7.jar
> db2jcc.license_cisuz-8.1.7.jar
> db2jcc_license_cu-8.1.7.jar
> --
> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at

View raw message