geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:51:36 GMT
Once you copy those files in the ...db2/jars directory then you need to add them to the deployment

plan, here is an excerpt

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<connector
	configId="user/database-pool-DB2_Test/1/car"
	xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.0">

		<dependency>
			<uri>db2/db2jcc/8.1.8/jar</uri>
		</dependency>

		<dependency>
			<uri>db2/db2jcc_license_cu/8.1.8/jar</uri>
		</dependency>

		<dependency>
			<uri>db2/db2jcc_license_cisuz/8.1.8/jar</uri>
		</dependency>

Keep in mind the deployment is *MANUAL*, you may create a template through the Admin Console
but
then you need to create a file (a db2_plan.xml) and deploy it manually. Once deployed you
don't have
an option from the console yet to test an already existing pool.

Cheers!
Hernan