geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:53:43 GMT
Francis,
these are the license files you have to add (you need both)

*db2jcc_license_cu.jar* - This is the standard DB2 Universal JDBC driver license file that
allows
access to the DB2 Universal database for Linux, UNIX and Windows servers.

*db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar* - This is the DB2 (DB2 ESE and DB2 Connect) JDBC Driver license
for z/OS
and iSeries that should be used in addition to the standard license for these servers.

Cheers!
Hernan