geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError deployment errors
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:07:25 GMT
Aaron Mulder wrote:
> To the original poster:
>
> You actually need *Spring* in your hidden classes element.  I believe
> everything will work if you just list Spring alone (e.g.
> org.springframework) and not Faces, Hibernate, or Commons Logging.
> It's possible that you might need commons logging listed as well, but
> I think once you're using the right Spring, it will get beyond the
> commons logging problem.

So what should my geronimo-web.xml look like?  Right now I've got

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app
  xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.0"
  configId="MPLCommon">
  <hidden-classes><filter>org.springframework</filter></hidden-classes>
  <context-root>/mpl</context-root>
  <context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>
</web-app>

And I'm still getting the commons-logging error?

Thanks,
Rich