geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError deployment errors
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:23:18 GMT
Greetings all,

I'm new to Geronimo.  I'm trying to deploy one of my web applications
that had previously just been deployed in a standalone tomcat container
in Geronimo 1.0.  I've tried this with both the version with Jetty and
with Tomcat bundled.  The web app uses a Hibernate/Spring/JSF framework
stack.  The jars for each project are bundled in the war file in the
WEB-INF/lib directory.

But when I deploy the application I'm getting NoClassDefFoundErrors for
javax/faces/el/VariableResolver and org/hibernate/HibernateException.

Any ideas what I'm missing here?

Thanks,
Rich