geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not a single webapp seems to work
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:04:40 GMT
Hi,
it is hard to tell why you are having issues running applications on Geronimo without knowing
the
applications nor how you are trying to deploy them ;)

In the following link you will find several articles addressing different topics, most of
the
articles include working examples. These may give you some direction as why you are having
issues
with your applications.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Apache+Geronimo+V1+-+Documentation+Draft

HTH