geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Yeray Cabrera <yeray.cabr...@integraas.com>
Subject Re: Security Realm Error
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:10:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm still having trouble deploying the security realm. The realm itself
is now deployed, but when trying to authenticate a user at the webapp
I'm getting an UnsupportedCallbackException.

Actually I'm tracing it and it calls the LoginModule's login() method
twice. The first time it throws the exception but the second one it does
pass back the username and password through the callbacks.

The module and the webapp are working fine inside a stand-alone Tomcat.
Any directions?

Thanks,

    Yeray Cabrera

--