geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <>
Subject Re: ejb NameNotFound exception?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:55:20 GMT

Hi Sachin, world;

and at first, again thanks a lot for the hints.

Sachin Patel schrieb:
> Take a look at the modules at for an
> xdoclet example.

I had a close eye on the examples you kindly provided me with; here's
what happens: Both the TestEJB.jar and the TestWeb.war have been
deployed the way it's supposed to (at least according to Geronimo
console, they're installed and running). However, the Hello servlet just
prints out a "?", and geronimo.log hits me with something like that:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: HelloWorld
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(
        at org.apache.test.HelloWorldUtil.lookupHome(
        at org.apache.test.HelloWorldUtil.getHome(
        at Hello.doGet(
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(

Same problem, I guess... :(

Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden
0176 24472771 *

View raw message