geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de>
Subject Re: ejb NameNotFound exception?
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 18:43:30 GMT

Hi Sachin;

initially, I was about to deploy an ejb project and a standalone web
application, but in this test project they're altogether packaged in one
EAR.

Meanwhile I also was trying using COMP_NAME instead of JNDI_NAME:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: env/ejb/Tiger
	at
org.apache.geronimo.naming.enc.AbstractReadOnlyContext.lookup(AbstractReadOnlyContext.java:81)
	at org.apache.geronimo.naming.java.RootContext.lookup(RootContext.java:51)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:347)
	at com.zoo.TigerUtil.lookupHome(TigerUtil.java:22)
	at com.zoo.TigerUtil.getHome(TigerUtil.java:42)
	at org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(org.apache.j

:(

Anyhow, thanks a lot for your patience and hints, much appreciated!
Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden