geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kristian Rink <kr...@pm-planc.de>
Subject geronimo + eclipse wtp: deploying anything?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:31:23 GMT

Hi all;

still playing around getting something to work with the eclipse/geronimo
setup, once again I've reached a point where I don't know how to
proceed. Right now, geronimo starts and stops and works well within
eclipse. Unfortunately, it seems I can't deploy anything to the server
no matter what. I tried an easy EJB project, and, after this didn't work
as I supposed it to, even deployed a dynamic web project to it (which
initially used to run on Tomcat), didn't work: Project is here, I do a
"Run As" -> "Run on server", as I used to do before. Geronimo starts up,
but using the URL that is supposed to be configured for the application,
I just get 404, and, when looking into the Geronimo console, I can't see
any of the applications I deployed to be around.

Two questions:
(a) Is there anything obvious I am doing wrong?

(b) Is there any additional documentation on how to use Geronimo and
Eclipse for application development?

TIA and bye,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden