geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Deploy Tool: deploy vs redeploy
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 20:36:18 GMT
I think we are overthinking this issue.  I can't remember a single
time I deployed something and didn't want the a currently installed
version redeployed.  I say just alias redeploy to deploy.  If people
want to write specific scripts for deploy they can always use the
"distribute" and "start" primitives.

-dain