geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "David Carew" <dcca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:58:05 GMT
You need a different license to access DB2 on z/OS. The one I used
(i.e. db2jcc_license_cu.jar) wasfor DB2 on distributed
platforms(UNIX/Linux/Windows). Copy db2jcc_license_cuz.jar
to the repository and rename as you did before and then add the following
dependency to your plan (note that this jar has the license for accessing
DB2 on z/OS and iSeries). Hope this helps.

<dependency>
        <uri>db2/db2jcc_license_cuz/8.2/jar</uri>
 </dependency>