geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Pluto Installation on Geronimo
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:48:40 GMT
I don't think sending messages to this mailing list from whatever you
are using works, and I ask you to please stop and use an email client.

This post does not contain any context that can be used to make sense
of anything you include.

I certainly can't tell from any of your posts: have you tried my
suggestion of copying the structure of the console ear?

thanks
david jencks