geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject Re: Configuring DB2 CLI "legacy" driver with Geronimo
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:52:39 GMT

Hernan, thanks for the input, you have been very helpful. We are at the point
where the datasource loads successfully into Geronimo. The issue we are
faced with is that we specify the name of a JNDI context to derive the
initial context factory. In WebSphere it is the fully qualified name of a
specific class named "com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory ".
Clearly, this is a WAS class that is part of WebSphere. This leaves me in
still another quandry...what is the equivalent in Geronimo? Where might I
find that information?
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.