geronimo-user mailing list archives

From akiramoto <akiram...@gmail.com>
Subject Datasource lookup at Connector Module
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:41:11 GMT

I have a J2EE application that has a Connector Module, and it has to lookup a
DataSource configured at Geronimo. Using WebSphere Application Server 6.0,
it is very simple, because the only thing that I have to do is to use the
Context.lookup (for example. context.lookup("jdbc/MyDS") ). But this lookup
doesn't work at Geronimo, and all the articles that I found show examples
using resource references at Web Applications and EJB Applications.

Where do I have to configure the references to the datasources at my
Connector module? Should I do anything in particular?

Thanks in advance,

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.