geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:56:13 GMT

I don't disagree...I'm trying to sort all of this out. I did a search on my
machine and found multiple copies of the DB2 jar files. Essentially, they
are present in the DB2 client installation, WSAD, and Eclipse.

WSAD seems to be quite a different animal so, I figure there is no telling
what IBM did internally to get this to work. Inside of WSAD is the only
place on my workstation that has a copy of the "cisuz" license jar. Its
difficult to know which set to use, what they should be renamed to and if
there is any significant difference at all.
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.