geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:07:27 GMT

That sounds reasonable. Our DBA did mention that WebSphere uses a driver that
is different than the ones that we have been discussing in this thread. We
have been trying to pursue that as well but, not having much luck since that
driver is located in a .zip file. The Geronimo admin console wants to see a
jar file.

We've tried repackaging that .zip as a .jar but, we receive the message that
the jar does not contain the specified driver yet we can see it in the .jar.
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.