geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:04:56 GMT

I have the following:

db2jcc.jar
db2jcc_license_cu.jar

1) We copied and renamed those into the appropriate Geronimo directory
2) Initially able to connect but received an exception basically saying we
need to have the correct license key file in order to connect to zOS.
3) Our DBA informed us that we are NOT licensed for directo connect to zOS,
that we use DB2 Connect and need to connect through that facility.
4) We are in the process of trying to figure that out.
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.