geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fran Varin <FVA...@AMICA.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:42:48 GMT

Yes, we did add those entries. What we're really confused about is that the
java drivers supplied by the DB2 install are contained in a .zip file. These
are different from the ones mentioned in the tutorial and is also the
version that contains the driver that we reference for using DB2 connect.
However, we cannot seem to configure Geronimo using this driver. We've event
packaged the content of the .zip as a .jar and that does not resolve the
issue.
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.