geronimo-user mailing list archives

From avin98 <>
Subject Pluto Installation on Geronimo
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:52:52 GMT

I know that geronimo's Admin console is built based on Pluto's reference
implementation. Now I plan to build a webapp consisting of different

I'd like to know how to go about doing that. I have read some articles
about the implementation ...... but I am not sure how to go about achieving

Geronimo uses Tomcat's servlet engine. If thats the case, how come Pluto is
not easily deployed onto geronimo. I have created portlets which run fine on
Pluto+Tomcat but the same thing fails when I try deploying on Geronimo.

Can anyone help me out with this ?
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at

View raw message