geronimo-user mailing list archives

From rjain <rjai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Plugin for Geronimo doesn't work
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:20:04 GMT

Hi

Well, I reinstalled complete Eclipse with WTP and all the required and
compatible plugins. Now, I can have Geranimo running with Eclipse.

But when I try to run a WebApp or EJBApp or EAR file on Geranimo within
Eclipse, the Web App is not getting deployed. I check in the Admin Console
and the URL, but the Web App is not present.

When Geronimo starts up, I get the following messages in the console
Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.4.2_03)...
Geronimo startup complete

I have ensured the the WTP and Platform are compatible with Geronimo and I
have also configured it to use JDK 1.4.2

I guess either I am missing some steps or there is a configuration issue in
the Plugin.
Again, where is the log messages if there are any issues... the same
configuration works fine with Tomcat 5.5 inside Eclipse.

regards
Rajesh

I have Eclipse 3.1.2, WTP 1.0.1 and SUN JDK1.4.2

I can start the App Server from my command window, but when I try create a
Server within Eclipse and start from Eclipse, it doesn't work. There is no
error messages in server.log

Please give me some pointers where to look for... I have tried starting the
Server in debug mode too, but the messages in the server.log doesn't say
anything. Where is the log file created if I start the Server from Eclipse.

regards
Rajesh

Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.