geronimo-user mailing list archives

From rjain <rjai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Eclipse Plugin for Geronimo doesn't work
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:35:55 GMT

I have Eclipse 3.1.2, WTP 1.0.1 and SUN JDK1.4.2

I can start the App Server from my command window, but when I try create a
Server within Eclipse and start from Eclipse, it doesn't work. There is no
error messages in server.log

Please give me some pointers where to look for... I have tried starting the
Server in debug mode too, but the messages in the server.log doesn't say
anything. Where is the log file created if I start the Server from Eclipse.

regards
Rajesh
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users forum at Nabble.com.