geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Krishnakumar B" <www....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Yet another ActivationSpec NotFound Problem
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 12:41:16 GMT
Hi,

U can create a EAR plan (geronimo-application.xml)  that contains the
EJB plan (openejb-jar.xml).

The configIds and parentIds can be configured in such a way so that dependencies
are resolved.
EAR plan : configID="EARPlan" ParentID="ScortJcaAdapter15"
EAR contains EJB plan(openejb-jar.xml) ConfigID="EJBPlan" ParentID="EARPlan"
or
U can set parent of EJB plan to RA plan ConfigID="EJBPlan"
ParentID="ScortJcaAdapter15"
or
U can try configID for geronimo-ra.xml
<..... configId="myGroupId/myJCAAdapter/1.0/car"....>
and the ear should include the following import
<import>
  <groupId>myGroupId</groupId>
  <type>car</type>
  <artifactId>myJCAAdapter</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
</import>

myGroupID and myJCAAdapter are names u can give for RA plan and are
used in import for EAR plan.

Regards
Krish

Regarding GroupID/Car these are