geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "David Lewis" <David.Le...@STIDELIVERS.COM>
Subject RE: geronimo + eclipse wtp: deploying anything?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:44:39 GMT

Also I've noticed that if eclispe is lauched using the 1.5 jvm nothing is published no matter
how hard i try.
So I set 1.4.2_10 as my JAVA_HOME then restarted eclipse and I got it to publish

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristian Rink [mailto:krink@pm-planc.de]
Sent: Mon 3/6/2006 10:31 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: geronimo + eclipse wtp: deploying anything?

Hi all;

still playing around getting something to work with the eclipse/geronimo
setup, once again I've reached a point where I don't know how to
proceed. Right now, geronimo starts and stops and works well within
eclipse. Unfortunately, it seems I can't deploy anything to the server
no matter what. I tried an easy EJB project, and, after this didn't work
as I supposed it to, even deployed a dynamic web project to it (which
initially used to run on Tomcat), didn't work: Project is here, I do a
"Run As" -> "Run on server", as I used to do before. Geronimo starts up,
but using the URL that is supposed to be configured for the application,
I just get 404, and, when looking into the Geronimo console, I can't see
any of the applications I deployed to be around.

Two questions:
(a) Is there anything obvious I am doing wrong?

(b) Is there any additional documentation on how to use Geronimo and
Eclipse for application development?

TIA and bye,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden