geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Vamsavardhana Reddy" <c1vams...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Security Realm Error
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 12:37:05 GMT
Hi Yeray,

The dependency you have included in geronimo-web.xml needs to go into this
security realm configuration plan.  You do not need that dependency tag in
geronimo-web.xml

Uninstall the configuration "SecurityRealm-ibms" from application management
portlets.  Create a security realm plan xml separately.  You can simply add
the dependency tag to the security realm plan you have sent earlier and
deploy this newly created plan.

Vamsi