geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:53:57 GMT
Fran,  thank you for sharing your experience with us and I'm glad to
hear that your persistence has finally paid off.  We're especially
grateful for the feedback you have provided after having been through
the process now (the hard way).  For the problems you had with the db
wizard there is some hope that configuring a datasource which requires
multiple jars will be easier in the future when the following JIRA is
integrated (probably in the upcoming 1.1 release):

For the documentation I think you would agree that what's available is
valuable but some clarification might be in order  Your input would be
especially helpful here.  If you create an account on the wiki server
(click "sign up" in the top right corner, takes about 1 min) then you
can make changes directly to the page.  Or please feel free to send
your suggestions to the list and we'll incorporate them.

Best wishes,
Paul