geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurint Geronimo to use DB2
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:01:52 GMT
I'm not entirely familiar with how DB2 connect works but it may be
that you need to configure your datasource to connect to a different
host and/or port number than the db2 instance running on your
mainframe server.  i.e. you might be inadvertently bypassing your DB2
connect and going straight to the mainframe.  Just a thought.

Best wishes,
Paul